Affordable and Effective Advertising
MPG Boost Publishing is proud to collaborate with the Olmsted Chamber of Commerce and associated partners within Olmsted Township and the City of Olmsted Falls.
A showcase of the best of each community with locally focused articles and imagery including:
- Local History and Attractions
- Community Activities and Awards
- Civic and Community Organizations
- Detailed Map and Street Index
- Government Contacts
- Chamber of Commerce Listings
2019 CIRCULATION SNAPSHOT:
In April, over 13,000 Guides will be delivered to all USPS residential and business patrons in zip code 44138.
Additional copies are available throughout the year at various community locations.
Advertising Rates and Specifications
Two page spread: 17.25” x 11.25” (includes .125″ bleed)
Full page: 8.75” x 11.25” (includes .125″ bleed)
1/2 page: 7.875” x 4.875”
1/3 page (Horizontal): 7.875” x 3.375”
1/4 page (Vertical): 3.78” x 4.875”
1/8 page (Horizontal): 3.78” x 2.3”
Please email art to:
Ad Design Specifications and Guidelines
- We prefer electronic artwork in one of the following formats for PC or MAC: Hi-res PDF, eps, ai, hi-res tif, jpg. We can accept files for Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Print-ready artwork emailed or on a disc is defined as a file in one of our acceptable formats above, with all linked images and fonts (or convert all text to outlines).
- All colors must be CMYK value. PMS spot or RGB colors will be converted to their CMYK values.
- All photos, logos or art included should be at least 300 dpi at the desired size (100%).
- If you need a complete ad campaign, we can create one for you at our regular hourly design rates.
- We reserve the right to refuse any advertising we find offensive or inappropriate.