Affordable and Effective Advertising
Our Community Guides are delivered to ALL residential and business postal addresses located in Berea. Plus, they are regularly used by realtors and recruiters to attract and inform new residents, students and businesses. Limited distribution continues throughout the year at high-traffic community locations.
LAYOUT DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 1, 2018
Contact us today to learn more about advertising opportunities for your business or organization!
A showcase of the best of Berea with locally focused articles and imagery including:
- Theme-driven design and content
- Local History
- Area Attractions
- Civic Organizations
- Detailed Map and Street Index
- Government Contacts
- Community Services
- Chamber of Commerce Listings
2019 CIRCULATION SNAPSHOT:
We distribute 13,000 magazines in Berea annually.
ABOUT THE PUBLISHER:
The Community Guide team at Berea Printing Company now works within the mpgboost publishing division of masterprinting group. Still locally owned and operated, we are proud to once again collaborate with the Berea Chamber of Commerce and the City of Berea on the 2019 Berea Community Guide.
Advertising Rates and Specifications
Two page spread: 17.25” x 11.25” (includes .125″ bleed)
Full page: 8.75” x 11.25” (includes .125″ bleed)
1/2 page: 7.875” x 4.875”
1/3 page (Horizontal): 7.875” x 3.375”
1/4 page (Vertical): 3.78” x 4.875”
1/8 page (Horizontal): 3.78” x 2.3”
Please email art to:
Ad Design Specifications and Guidelines
- We prefer electronic artwork in one of the following formats for PC or MAC: Hi-res PDF, eps, ai, hi-res tif, jpg. We can accept files for Adobe Creative Cloud Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign.
- Print-ready artwork emailed or on a disc is defined as a file in one of our acceptable formats above, with all linked images and fonts (or convert all text to outlines).
- All colors must be CMYK value. PMS spot or RGB colors will be converted to their CMYK values.
- All photos, logos or art included should be at least 300 dpi at the desired size (100%).
- If you need a complete ad campaign, we can create one for you at our regular hourly design rates.
- We reserve the right to refuse any advertising we find offensive or inappropriate.