Branding, quite a broad topic. In attempting to tackle the subject of making your brand stand out, we must first drill down the definition of the brand. Your brand is defined by your customers overall perception of your business. The definition alone leaves much to be desired and is difficult to grasp. How can you build a brand based on someone else’s opinion? Thats where it helps to bring in someone who specializes in making a successful brand. freshsparks.com states the following regarding making a brand successful:
A successful brand has to be consistent in communication and experience, across many applications:
1. Environment (storefront or office)
2. Print, signage, packaging
3. Website & online advertising
4. Content marketing & social media
5. Sales & customer service
Print, signage, packaging, website, online advertising, content marketing and social media are all areas of expertise at Master Printing Group. Knowing that, its safe to say that if you are looking to revitalize your brand and make it stand out above the rest you need to hit us up! We can help your brand digitally and via print. Customers are becoming over-saturated with email blasts and online pop-up ads so perhaps print is something that needs to be seriously considered or reconsidered. modernlitho.com hits the nail on the head regarding profitable print media benefits to branding, saying, “According to PrintIsBig.com, U.S. and worldwide industry statistics, U.S. advertisers spend on average $167 per person on direct mail to earn $2,095 worth of goods sold. That’s a 1,300% return on investment!”
Modernlitho lists the following six reasons why print media is important part of marketing/branding.
1. Print is tangible (physical items)
2. Print is credible
3. Print establishes your brand (It allows you to bring the aesthetic qualities of font, colors, images and texture that helps to establish brand recognition)
4. Print helps you reach your target market
5. Print is more engaging (Websites are often skimmed in as little as 15 seconds per visit)
6. Less print is more for you (With more companies taking their marketing efforts online, the old has become new again)
Knowing all of these statistics, we are still left with the age old question, how do we make our brand stand out? With more than 28 million small businesses in the United States, making your brand bright, bold and recognizable is more important than ever. According to entrepreneur.com, there are seven factors that make a brand stand out. These factors are originality, sincerity, understanding, boldness, consistency, visibility, and value. At Master Printing Group, we will give you our all to ensure that your brand is uniquely bold and creatively visible to your customers via print, social media, or both! Lets get together and work on creating a steady stream of customer frequency.